« Home | Tired of the Headaches, Tired of the Crap, and mos... » | Of school and working... » | The week as of Tuesday » | Interview Woes » | Computer Glee and a Job Interview » | Cats are weird » | Birthdays and Kittens » | Vacation Stuff » | New Hotness » 

Sunday, August 07, 2005 

Of weekends and Phone interviews and cancelled games

Well, the weekend is coming to a screeching halt, and what do I have to show for it? What good have I done humanity with my presence on this globe? Nada..zilch..zero

And I couldn't be happier :)

As for the upcoming week... I've got a phone interview tomorrow about a tech position in Ft. Smith. Could be a good job, but it would be really tough having to move right now, with school fixing to start and all. But, it never hurts to interview.

I really need to get over to the financial aid office and get some forms filled in. On my concurrent to-do list, lol.

Oh, I'm sad. There was a really cool Stargate SG-1 game going to come out in a few months, but it looks like it's being scrapped, at least for now. Oh, well, gives me more time to play my other games, I guess. Hopefully, someone else will get ahold of the code and finish it. At least, I hope.

Other than that, same old boring stuff. But, here's a cute picture of our favorite little kitten playing dead. She was sleeping, and when I picked her up, she just laid there motionless. Quite funny.

Have a good week, ya'll

About me

  • I'm Will Burgess
  • From Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States
  • Um, I'm a quiet geek. Married, with a crazy cat and 5 cute fuzzy kittens. I like computers, gaming, modding, web degign, and all kinds of weird stuff.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates