« Home | Birthdays and Kittens » | Vacation Stuff » | New Hotness » 

Thursday, July 14, 2005 

Cats are weird


Ok, so, Muffin has these 5 cute kittens. And she keeps them on the floor. As you can imagine, the carpet is getting dirty. Since this is a rent house and we're not "supposed" to have animals inside, AJ and I have been frantically trying to get Muffin to keep her kittens in a box, or at the very least, on a towel. Does she? Nope...

Cats are so strange..


On happy news, I ordered some parts for a freelance job I'm doing, and I got to throw in the parts I need to fix my computer, too. Soon (I hope) I'll be computing at full power at home again! Yay!
(gets his games ready for a very happy reunion)

~Out for now~

About me

  • I'm Will Burgess
  • From Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States
  • Um, I'm a quiet geek. Married, with a crazy cat and 5 cute fuzzy kittens. I like computers, gaming, modding, web degign, and all kinds of weird stuff.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates